Friday, October 13, 2017


 The ground was damp with the fragrance of trees in the fall of 1991 and the sun rose on New York City in shades of autumn gold.

It was my first day at the university that vaguely distracted a heart to be with a painter who wanted to marry me. She wrote my mission was to make her my wife.

Later in the wintertime, I fell in love early on a Sunday morning with programs at the computer lab. I made up my mind to switch from art to the art of algorithms.

The future was about to happen in my past life. I keep working at perfection.

I go back in time to use creative vision to fuse wrecked memories of my own 9/11, which is the birthday of the woman I loved, to make platform to elevate the better angels of human nature in pursuit of higher education and peace on Earth.

I had a dream for the city that never sleeps and beyond borders

I submit this to the future of history.

I was here.




No comments:

Post a Comment